So I'm not making this blog to update anyone on my life or to provide my day to day thoughts. This blog will be intended to discuss the deep dark dirty stuff that apparently is not acceptable at 'the dinner table.'
I will attempt to provide a blog entry about once a week on my thoughts in regards to politics, religion, financial / economic concerns, first nations issues, science and scientific discoveries, experiences with health care and issues in regards to health care...and undeniably issues with the education system. Just for the hell of it I might throw something in about sports, travel and photography if it I am so inclined on that day and have nothing else to talk about.
I hope not that people only read my posts but respond to them in a critical manner so that people can talk about the issues. If we talk about them maybe we can all learn something...the best thing about a blog is that you can say whatever you want...I won't judge you on your view...even if I express that I thoroughly disagree with you. :)
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I believe I must criticize this post... for no other reason than because Dan demands it! So, let's discuss! Is a blog really right for Dan? "Do you stand for what you believe in? And find the strength to do what's right? ... that's turtle power!" ... I'm done now.
- Brett
Brett,
You complete me.
that is all,
Dan
Post a Comment